Resolved
2.9
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 01, 2016

I do like the appearance. The fabric and stitching seem to be good quality. My complaint is the weak foundation and uncomfortable seating.

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2016

I bought the units 6-20-2016.They seemed comfortable in the store.

Now I can't sit on them more than 30 min w/o lower back pain. There is too much upper back padding and no lumbar support for lower back. The support for the seat seems to have failed so I sink down into the sofa and am pushed forward by the excess padding in the top seat back. I sent a message to customer service with no response.

I am 6'3" and weigh 175. I deeply regret purchasing this product. I contacted dealer (Sams) and they are supposed to sent someone out but no one called. I would like to find a solution to this problem.

This was a big investment for my wife and I.We are retired and on a fixed income.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Franklin Furniture. The most disappointing about a product or service from Franklin Furniture was poor quality and no customer service , but reviewer liked style of furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Franklin Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Franklin Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

elmosack
Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1256123

The man from Sam's Furniture showed up yesterday and showed me how to add more padding to the lower back cushion.There is a zipper on the bottom to facilitate padding adjustment.

I was able to fix them myself. A two minute phone call from Franklin customer service would have solved my problem.

I must say that over all I am pleased with the quality and craftsmanship of this product.