600 Franklin Dr, Houston, MS 38851, USA
1.8
Style and Design

I emailed the company back in the summer. I wanted to know if their furniture is for everyday use or is it just for show, so when we first got it about 3 months later the threads started to come out on one of the seats.

they came out. they repaired it. now on each piece threads are coming out, the love seat back panel is messed up, its supposed to be leather, its bubbling and cracking, about to call them. will be three years in Feb, its just me and my husband.

we are very seldom home. so I need help marva edwards

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Franklin Furniture. The most disappointing about franklin furniture dakota loveseat from Franklin Furniture was workman ship very sorry , but reviewer liked appearance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Franklin Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Franklin Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments