Franklin Furniture = Junk
I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner.They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate.
I do not have kids or animals so this is just from what i would consider normal wear and tear.
I contacted Franklin Furniture about my concern and was not offered anything except the chance to purchase new covers and would have to pay shipping too.Being that I paid over $2,000 dollars and the furniture did not last a year I was not willing to spend another dime with them.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Not looking for a full refund because I did get a years worth of use out of them but, feel a partial refund would be fair.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Low Quality Fabric
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Huntington House Sectional from Southern Design Furniture in N Carolina in August of 2008. Within months the semi attached pillows were ripping away from the back of..."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."
- "We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam). We paid over 1200.00. It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I've been a denture wearer for almost 10 years, I needed a new set. I went to affordable dentures in Kenosha, WI. because, well affordable. The first appointment the woman..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."