Franklin Furniture = Junk

I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner.They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate.

I do not have kids or animals so this is just from what i would consider normal wear and tear.

I contacted Franklin Furniture about my concern and was not offered anything except the chance to purchase new covers and would have to pay shipping too.Being that I paid over $2,000 dollars and the furniture did not last a year I was not willing to spend another dime with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Not looking for a full refund because I did get a years worth of use out of them but, feel a partial refund would be fair.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Low Quality Fabric
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #546669

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Franklin Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 20, 2015 #974223 West Carrollton, Ohio

Looks like raster boy on speed clawed it. No human porky a** could do it

0 0 Reply

Feb 21, 2015 #948918 Kenner, Louisiana

I am having the same problem, less than 2 months after buying my leather sofa and love seat they look to be about 5 years old. Not holding up at all. The store I bought from wants to repair instead of letting me make a new selection. I am not happy at all.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.