Franklin Furniture = Junk
I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner.They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate.
I do not have kids or animals so this is just from what i would consider normal wear and tear.
I contacted Franklin Furniture about my concern and was not offered anything except the chance to purchase new covers and would have to pay shipping too.Being that I paid over $2,000 dollars and the furniture did not last a year I was not willing to spend another dime with them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Not looking for a full refund because I did get a years worth of use out of them but, feel a partial refund would be fair.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Low Quality Fabric
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought the sofa from Conn's in Burleson TX. After 1 year the arm rest started to peel. Contacted Conn's: their reply it is out of warranty. I must..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Worst mascara I've ever used. My eyelashes were stuck together for a full week and now i lost about half of them. It was sticky and i couldn't get the..."
- "I have a personalized card, have for a while. On July 25th I went to the local tmobile store to make a payment on my account. My greendot card would..."
- "I have always loved Oreo cookies.From a young child till being a older adult they re my favorite cookie in the store.You could always count on the quality of the..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."