Franklin Furniture = Junk

45 of 53 Franklin Furniture reviews

I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner.They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate.

I do not have kids or animals so this is just from what i would consider normal wear and tear.

I contacted Franklin Furniture about my concern and was not offered anything except the chance to purchase new covers and would have to pay shipping too.Being that I paid over $2,000 dollars and the furniture did not last a year I was not willing to spend another dime with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Not looking for a full refund because I did get a years worth of use out of them but, feel a partial refund would be fair.
Monetary loss:
$2000
Product or service
Low Quality Fabric
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #546669

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Franklin Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
45 of 53 Franklin Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 21, 2015 #948918 Kenner, Louisiana, United States

I am having the same problem, less than 2 months after buying my leather sofa and love seat they look to be about 5 years old. Not holding up at all. The store I bought from wants to repair instead of letting me make a new selection. I am not happy at all.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Franklin Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Franklin Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×