I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since.The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues.

The material is fine its the structure? Its very shackley and feels like its falling apart. We have other sectionals an never had this problem. We sold our last one after 6 years and it was and still is in perfect shape.

Please help.

Please repkace this for me.I cannot buy another on.Here is the details...

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Franklin Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Franklin Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Franklin Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Franklin Furniture?

Comments

We bought furniture for our house when the living suite sectional was deliver one of the prices the bolt was bent , they said nothing was wrong after beat on it , well we just went to sell buy new , this sec.Looks brand new we have had it covered , well we go to looking where drink holders go to find they weren't bolt in , as we look to see the reason for that was the frame was crack ...Amaze me how u can deliver broken furniture and take our hard earn money 32526!

I can sell it back to u at low cost ...Terry Mcgehee 7101 pine forest rd.Pensacola fla ..

Hi, weird question but the paperwork that you took a picture of....Could you take a picture of everything safety wise and send it to me please?

I lost mine and my daughter was hurt on ours.

My address is American gyrl 92@ Gmail.Com