I bought a sofa and love seat and it is peeling so bad and is getting worse every day.I have contacted the store where I bought it and they have been trying ( as they say) to get in contact with the rep for out area whose name is Mac Davis.

So far I have heard nothing from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of franklin furniture sofa. Franklin Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned franklin furniture sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Franklin Furniture.

Had an Experience with Franklin Furniture?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1064577

Love that your gun is sitting on the table next to the couch. LOL!

Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Skyline brand by Franklin Furniture Franklin Furniture "Just over a year of owning this brand, the fabric is unraveling and splitting on 5 of the 7 seat cushions. The center cushion on the sofa now has so..." Read more Franklin Furniture = Junk Franklin Furniture "I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner. They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate. I..." Read more Franklin Furniture - Recliner Review from Rincon, Georgia Franklin Furniture "I bought a $2,700.00 fabric sectional couch brand new from Farmers Furniture and I am pissed. The first six months the legs broke off and after 9 months the..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more