The extended warranty was not offered.The chair with all of the power went out after 1 year and 3 months.

Went into store and they offered parts, ordered, would not install. Can not install called their service wanted $75.00 plus additional every 1/2 hour. Thought about it called again they changed to $100.00 plus additional every 1/2 hour this poor management, The sales person was not taught properly and messed up by not offering the extended warranty.

She is no longer there and the Manager for the Furniture Department is hard nosed and been taught with out a doubt to not give an inch.We have bought a lot of furniture when we were living in Michigan with no problem but will not consider going there again ever.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Franklin Furniture. The most disappointing about franklin furniture recliner from Franklin Furniture was poor Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Franklin Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Franklin Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Franklin Furniture?

Comments