Review about Franklin Furniture Recliner from Orland Park, Illinois
Terrible quality- cushions flattened in less than 6 months. Service through Art Van even worse
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Franklin Furniture Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "This company not only dod not ship me all of my merchandise but when the bathing suit delivered it was too big and of terrible quality. I requested to exchange..."
- "I ordered baby booties it was supposed to be a set of 4 and when I received my order I couldn't believe how damaged the box was it had been..."
- "I am surprised how careless this company, my parcel stucks in the destination country for 6 days till now and their members asked for extra $100 to deliver it so..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."