Review about Franklin Furniture Sectional from Rincon, Georgia
I bought a $2,700.00 fabric sectional couch brand new from Farmers Furniture and I am pissed.The first six months the legs broke off and after 9 months the cords to the recliners and vibration/heat mode started showing.
Not even two years old now as of aug 6th 2015 all the stuffing is out of one recliner, it sits side ways!!!! Not to mention the fact the stitching at the seams is starting to fray at an an enormous speed. We have no pets or small children.
Just the husband and I.Never again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Franklin Furniture Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "...I read some of many of the reviews of "My pillow" and I still went ahead and I order it..."
- "Just over a year of owning this brand, the fabric is unraveling and splitting on 5 of the 7 seat cushions. The center cushion on the sofa now has so..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I ordered the three wise owls for my sister B-day Feb. 28th, she lives in Michigan. The same very exact day, I ordered the Axis Dining table and the three..."
- "Spend hours on Labors day weekend picking out four major appliances for my kitchen renovation. Went to place my order and the website froze. No problem. Started..."
- "Two years ago we ordered Morning Star bamboo flooring for our home from Lumber Liquidators After the fourth week of acclimation we began to install our flooring (in late..."