Franklin Furniture - Review about Recliner from Lubbock, Texas
Recliners started to fall apart after 6 months.We had extra warranty from store it took them over a month to replace the rocker part of on recliner because of Franklin back order.
Warranty didn't cover fabric. They started to fall apart after 1 year. Buy one get one free wasn't a good deal after all. Normal wear and this is what one chair started to do.
Plus they sent the wrong part for the rocker so it sits crooked. Authorized repair person didn't know how to repair it. Don't buy!!! Not worth the money if they fall apart after 6 months.
We complained to the store and they said call Franklin.
I didn't bother because they would say call the store.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Klaussner claims to have "Good Quality and Fine Workmanship Furniture" but don`t be fooled. You can get better from discount furniture stores that will last just as long, perhaps longer...."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Purchased a Thomasville Pauline Sofa through them and it is a piece of garbage. There are huge gaps in the wood frame, the leather is in horrible condition, the..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "This company is awful. My boyfriend ordered me a skirt from here a few weeks ago. He was told it'd take 6-10business days to arrive.when it didn't he contacted them..."
- "Be warned!!! This site is a scam. You do not get the lovely item pictured. Instead you get a horrible fake rendition. Luckily I used PayPal to pay and..."
- "I've ordered tons of things and most of them have been sent via Usps. I've never really had a problem, until lately. Two of my latest purchases have been sent..."