We bought the sofa from Conn's in Burleson TX.After 1 year the arm rest started to peel.

Contacted Conn's: their reply it is out of warranty. I must contact manufacturer. I did that with numerous calls to them and complaints lodged on their customer support page. No reply.

No the backrest (where your head is) is also starting to peel. I am really getting very angry that this expensive furniture is in such a state.

Furniture is not suppose to last only 1 year.With all the time passed, it is now 2 years and still no reply what so ever!!

We are 2 grown ups that use this sofa - there are not even children.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of franklin furniture dakota faux leather sofa from Franklin Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Franklin Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Franklin Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Franklin Furniture?

Comments

I bought a leather sofa and matching recliner in brown leather about 4 years ago the leather is peeling and cracking on the arm rests and headrests of both pieces poor quality . Its a mess looks terrible.Never in a million Years did i expect to need to purchase a new couch and chair so soon