We bought the sofa from Conn's in Burleson TX.After 1 year the arm rest started to peel.
Contacted Conn's: their reply it is out of warranty. I must contact manufacturer. I did that with numerous calls to them and complaints lodged on their customer support page. No reply.
No the backrest (where your head is) is also starting to peel. I am really getting very angry that this expensive furniture is in such a state.
Furniture is not suppose to last only 1 year.With all the time passed, it is now 2 years and still no reply what so ever!!
We are 2 grown ups that use this sofa - there are not even children.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We bought a serta king size bed/box spring, (memory foam). We paid over 1200.00. It is suppose to go back to normal after getting out of it. Well let me..."
- "I bought this Restonic Monarch mattress at a cost of $1170 barely over four years ago, and it was noticeably sagging by last year. My back's been hurting for..."
- "...I read some of many of the reviews of "My pillow" and I still went ahead and I order it..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "WE MOVED TO TEXAS IN JUNE WE HAD TIME WARNER CABLE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, BUT WERE OFFERED $300.00 VISA REWARD CARD IF WE SWITCHED TO THEM SO WE DID,..."
- "and mine came damaged as well. The order consisted of three rather sizable pieces of furniture, two Helio chest 3 drawer and 1 Helio chest 5 drawer. The taller piece..."
- "I thought it is open 24 hours, but when I and my friend walked there we found this fake sign that says we cannot eat inside and actually there were..."