1.2

Well the cord underneath the chair got pulled into the motor and started to smoke and spark, I called they said a guy would come out to take pictures within 3 days well it took 30 days to file a claim!then I waited another 2 weeks called them and apparently the guy didn't turn the pictures in !

So then had to wait for another guy to come out.Finally after almost 2 months they come and take the chair and replaced it with a new one , then after that they call and say don't plug it in its a fire hazard ! Um well how the *** am I suppose to use the chair then?? This place is a joke I will never buy from them again! Now im stuck with a chair I cant use !

So im calling the better business bureau !!FRANKLIN YOU SUCK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of franklin furniture recliner. Franklin Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned franklin furniture recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Franklin Furniture.

Had an Experience with Franklin Furniture?

Comments

I want them to take my chair back and refund my money.I don't trust them and have not heard from them.

They called before Christmas and now its almost Feb. That I have not been able to use it.

I paid a lot for this chair and can not use it, I just want a chair that works and without the fear of fire.I !I've in a big apartment complex.